- Our initial visit is to meet with you as a client, to discuss your ideas and inspirations and to take the measurements of where you would like our product installed.
- Our quotations are sent out via email within 3 days of our initial visit with a description of what we have designed . Drawings are not attached to this email to protect our visions and designs.
- Drawings can be copied and sent out for a fee of $350.00 which is taken off of your deposit in the next stage.
- After a deposit is applied to hold your booking we will then schedule a second visit to discuss your project. We will try to accommodate any changes you may want to make to our designs. During this time we will discuss door profiles, colours, countertops and hardware before heading into the next stage of our contract.
- All contracts require a 50% deposit to start production, a 25% deposit when your project is ready to be delivered and a final 25% payment when we are finished our installation.
- After our designs are finalized with you, wall unit and kitchen designs can take between 4-8 weeks to have ready for installation.
- All crown moulding work is completed in one or two days depending on the amount of materials being installed.
Trades that are sub-contracted by Vancourt Custom Cabinetry are invoiced with an additional 20% for management fees.
- General Contractors
Trades that are scheduled by a homeowner or designer are to stay on their scheduled plan. If scheduling changes there is a re-scheduling fee added to the final invoice for management fees, storage fees and rescheduling our work week if we are not notified 2 weeks in advance. We recommend that your contractor has your job site ready before our cabinetry is ordered to avoid any discrepancies come time to our installation.
We no longer do installs for customers outside of the Durham, Scugog and Kawartha Lakes Region. Customers are still welcome to purchase our product, we will still deliver to your home or site.